MB / HAD 485474
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Other, Support
£16,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant within the Electronics & Software environment. Our client supplies Electronic and Software Support for a large handheld electronics organisation. There will be full training given on all their product ranges.
Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant’s Core knowledge & Experience
- Answer pre-sales and technical support queries via telephone and email.
- Accurate collection of customer information for entering into the CRM system.
- Processing orders for accessories and software licences.
Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant’s Key requirements & Qualifications
- 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above or equivalent. One of which must be English
- Recognised ICT or business qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of Windows Client Operating Systems.
- Experience of server management or virtual platforms, not essential
- Interest in technology and electronics
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Keen to progress within an Electronics / Software organisation
- Full training and possible apprenticeship available.
- Fluent in another European language, not essential