MI JD 546533
Developer, Information Technology , Java Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Web Developer
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
+ Bens, Global Trade Body (music industry)
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Developer based in London. The role is in the content protection team for a global trade body. The organisation has offices in Brussels, Hong Kong, Miami and Beijing as well as London.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative approach to problem-solving within a small engineering team.
Junior Developer’s Core Duties
- To assist the Deputy Director, Senior/Lead Developer and other Developers in introducing modern best practices for application architecture and software delivery process.
Junior Developer’s Key Skills
- 1+ years commercial experience developing software solutions with Python/PHPX
- NoSQL database systems (MongoDB/DynamoDB or similar
- Exposure to the AWS ecosystem of technology products and services
- Exposure to modern best practices including DevOps, TDD, CI/CD, APIs, Containerisation (Docker), Microservices, Serverless
Junior Developer’s Key Requirements
- Degree in computer science or other technology discipline
- Previous experience as a Junior Developer in a commercial role
- 1+ years commercial experience developing software solutions with Python/PHP
Are you enthusiastic about the Junior Developer job? Send us your CV in word format today