Administration, EA, Medical Secretary, Office Management, Office Support, Other, PA, Receptionist
£21,000 to £23,500 Per Annum
+ Bens 3 Month + Possible perm post for the right candidate
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Retail sector and we have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Administrator.
We are looking for a Junior Administrator that will follow the entire sales process; including client liaison, taking orders, order maintenance for key account clients and multi-channels, such as Zalando, Silkfred and many more. Full training will be provided but the successful candidate will need to have administration experience, accuracy, and an eye to detail.
Full-Time, 3 Month + Possible perm post for the right candidate Salary: £21,000 to £23,500
Junior Administrator’s Core Duties
- Processing Orders
- Processing invoices of processed orders
- Updating and monitoring spreadsheets
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Wholesale administration
Junior Administrator’s Skills Required
- Ability to follow the entire sales process; including client liaison, taking orders, order maintenance, shipping, and follow-up.
- Handling administrative requests and queries from Senior Managers
- Organising and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Processing Invoices
- Product & keyword optimisation
Junior Administrator’s Key Experience
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Time-Management
- Silkfred / Zalando / Amazon experience would be desirable
Are you enthusiastic about the Junior Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.