MT / IT Tech 5429421
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Support
£21,500 to £23,000 Per Annum
Cambs, Wisbech, St Neots
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Technician to join a Multi-Academy Trust managing the ICT network and the Managed Learning Environment (MLE) for the staff over 3 schools.
Initially the role will be working remotely from home, then can be based at the nearest school, Cambridge CB4, Wisbech PE13 or St Neots PE19.
IT Technician’s Core Duties
- Configuration of workstations hardware & software
- Developing & maintaining the Trust’s Management Information Systems.
- First and second line support to all staff (approximately 300)
IT Technician’s Key Skills
- Experience carrying out IT Support
- Experience supporting MS Windows
- Experience support MS Office
- Experience preferably with MS Teams
- Flexible to stakeholder needs
- Keen eye for detail
- Working in a Education environment would be desirable
- Driving license would be preferred
- Will be required to complete a criminal record check and have no convictions
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Technician’s job? Send us your CV in word format today