M / ITM 836391
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Engineer, Project Manager, Support
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician / IT Manager to join a fabulous successful and expanding organisation based in Leytonstone in Essex.
Salary £30k circa, however possibly higher for the right candidate.
IT Support Technician / IT Manager’s Core Duties
- To implement and support the agreed IT strategy for systems, applications, software, services and hardware
- Manage all third-party solutions, including Routeplanner and IQ
- Conduct a database analysis to organise and manage company data
- Ensure that the company's computing resources are well managed with records kept detailing allocation of hardware, software licences and other assets.
- Implementation of IT security policy and procedures, including GDPR
- Install, upgrade and provide ongoing IT solutions to business needs
- Day to day responsibility for support for desktop and mobile user in the business.
- Responsible for all new employee set up and training
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage all aspects of office management including, stationary, IT, cleaning, facilitates contractors, and hoc requests
- Office Filing/ Mange archive filling
IT Support Technician / IT Manager’s Key Requirements
- Significant experience in the IT industry
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Organisation skills
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and offer solutions
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Experience with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) would be highly advantageous
- Experience with Virtual servers and VPNs would be beneficial
- Experience with Routeplanner and IQ would be desirable
- Experience managing / supervising members of staff
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Support Technician / IT Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today