Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Project Manager, Support
£28,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens largest Sports retailer
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer that will cover both logistics and retail environments. You will be responsible for providing day-to-day support and delivering projects. You will work as part of a dynamic local IT team and work closely with expert engineers based internationally.
The company is one of the world’s largest sport retailers and the role will be responsible for providing technical support for retail, logistics, and office environments, as well as delivering innovation and efficiency projects. You will work closely with the local IT team to ensure that support queries are dealt with in a timely, professional, and in an efficient manner, and stakeholders are kept up to date with any developments. As well as providing support, you will be responsible for managing large-scale projects from start to finish.
IT Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- Provide support for retail and logistic
- Manage projects from conception to delivery stages
- Courteously communicate with users over the ticket portal, via email, and in-person
- Work as part of a dynamic team to ensure high standards of support and user satisfaction
- Maintain and improve the IT solutions of the company.
- Ensure quality and deploy Technical solutions.
IT Support Engineer’s Key Skills
- IT qualification
- At least 2 years experience using support/ticketing tools
- Previous logistics IT experience with systems and processes
- Project management qualifications would be highly advantageous along with experience
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage your time effectively and have natural leadership skills
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Support Engineer job? Send us your CV in word format today.