MS SDM 2413452
Hardware Engineer, Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Other, Security, Support, Technical Architect
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
+8% Bonus + Hybrid Working + Bens
Watford + Hybrid working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Technology sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Service Desk Manager who will be responsible for the management of the Service Desk Team that provides 1st and 2nd line technical support, as well as the management and maintenance of all end user devices and services, including end point security.
The role holder will also provide technical insight for the maintenance of end point IT services and resolution of incidents and manage business relations within the organisation to enable delivery of high-quality IT services.
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum + 8% Bonus + Excellent Benefits - including Hybrid working.
IT Service Desk Manager’s Core Duties
- Management of the service desk support team
- Ensure Service Desk performance targets against agreed SLA's are achieved
- Provide Service Desk performance statistics and reporting
- Ensure all IT incidents and service requests are recorded accurately and assigned
- Monitor, prioritise and escalate Incidents as required to meet SLA's
- Ensure implementation of IT best practices policies and processes throughout the business
- Carry out appraisals and performance reviews, mentoring and supporting of team members
- Provide technical leadership for end user devices and services
- Assist with major business projects as and when required
- Identify continuous improvements to IT services
- Understand service management framework principles and processes, and apply technical knowledge in project and programme activities
- Manage suppliers and contractors
IT Service Desk Manager’s Key Skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ managing a service desk team in a Microsoft environment
- Experience in IT Infrastructure (desirable)
- Technical IT expertise
- Full UK driving license
- High standard of oral and written English
- Good customer service skills
- Proactive mindset, with ability to recommend measures to improve performance
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Service Desk Manager’s job? Send us your CV in Word format today.