Business Intelligence, Helpdesk, Information Technology , Project Manager, Support, Technical Architect
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens
We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager preferably with Logistics experience to join a huge global sports store. As an IT Project Manager you will working within a logistics environment. You will be responsible for providing support and delivering projects. You will work as part of a dynamic local IT team, and work closely with expert engineers based internationally.
Salary: £23,000 to £33,000, potentially higher for an ideal candidate
IT Project Manager’s Core Duties
- Providing technical support within a warehouse environment for both retail and logistics
- Delivering innovation and efficiency projects.
- Ensuring that support queries are dealt with in a timely professional, and efficient manner
- Managing large-scale projects from start to finish.
- Working autonomously and proactively to ensure that the highest standards of service are always met.
- Logging and debriefing major incidents
- Performing root-cause analysis when needed and preventing recurrent issues.
- Communicating with users over the ticket portal, via email, and in-person
- Working as part of a dynamic team to ensure high standards of support and user satisfaction
IT Project Manager’s Key Skills
- Excellent time-keeping, and proactive in your work.
- Qualifications in IT or a similar field.
- Project management qualifications are a bonus
- Previous logistics IT experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of logistics IT systems and processes would be advantageous
- At least 2 years project management experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the use of support/ticketing tool
- Excellent communication
- You should have a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Able to manage your time effectively, you must be autonomous and well organized
- Responsible for your priorities and committed to a high standard of standard
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Project Manager’s Support job? Send us your CV in word format today