: MB / ITPSA 587025
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Project Manager, Support
£22,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Support / Helpdesk Support Analyst within the Electronics & Software environment. Our client supplies Electronic and Software Support for a large handheld electronics organisation. There will be full training given on all their product ranges.
IT Product Support Analyst’s Core Duties
- Handling calls and emails to support customer queries.
- Offering unparalleled levels of customer support.
- Working alongside the R & D department.
- Product installation.
- Remote deployment.
IT Product Support Analyst’s Skills
- It is essential for the successful candidate to be skilled in Customer Service.
- Able to communicate well in both written and verbal form with a wide variety of private and public sector clients.
- Outstanding technical knowledge of client OS’s.
- Good technical knowledge of client/server virtualisation.
- Possess the ability to investigate and resolve complex technical issues.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role is essential.
- Fluent in another European language, not essential