MD / ITPE 2904785
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Support
£115 to £170 Per Day
Long term contract, poss perm, Largest sports retailer in the world
Surrey Quays, London
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT POS Engineer for a huge global sports store who enjoys resolving complex incidents and implementing leading-edge POS solutions together with providing excellent customer service to join our growing team.
Contract: Long term 9 months ++ plus possibility of Temp to Perm
Rate: £115 to £160 per day, depending on Tax Status and Experience, possibly slightly higher for the perfect candidate.
IT POS Engineer’s Core Duties
- Responsible for providing technical support to all their internal customers
- Work on the various POS projects to implement their clients.
- Perform a variety of proactive tasks which will help maximise customers' experience, perform root-cause analysis and prevent reoccurring issues.
- Resolving monitoring alerts, system maintenance and upgrading customer systems
- Deal with incoming incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the ticket portal and via email.
- Take ownership of incidents and manage them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Accurately log incidents by categorising and prioritising them in line with procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress using the provided request logging system for assigned incidents.
IT POS Engineer’s Key Skills
- IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
- Full Professional and Confident English
- Organised, Committed and Responsible
- Firewalls, Payment Terminals, SaaS Technologies, POS and Payment Solutions & API Connectivity experience
Are you enthusiastic about the IT POS Engineer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today