MI / IT MAN 2487365
Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Support, Technical Architect
£38,000 to £48,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Manager to join a company based in Essex.
IT Manager’s Core Duties
- Implement/Support key department SLAs such as uptime, and customer service standards
- Support the IT team by handling escalations and mentoring staff as appropriate.
- Research and Implement solutions for projects across the entire business
- Management of the IT budget and cost saving exercises to ensure operational excellence.
- Maintaining positive business relationships with external IT stakeholders
- Perform upgrades and maintenance on the infrastructure
- Ensuring the stability, security and performance of the infrastructure supporting a 24/7 business.
- Minimizing downtime through pro-activity and performance monitoring
- Keeping up to date with developments within the industry and upskilling.
- Managing the IT Support schedule to ensure staffing at peak times as well as the on-call rota to ensure out of hours coverage.
IT Manager’s Key Skills
- Microsoft OS (Windows 7 Onwards / Windows Server 2003 Onwards)
- Microsoft Products (Exchange, SQL Server, IIS, RDS, Office)
- VMWare Hypervisor
- Networking technical experience
- Project management experience
- SQL scripting experience
- Server technical experience
- Management experience
IT Manager’s NOT essential but advantageous skills
- Mitel Connect Phone System
- Veeam Backup & Replication (or equivalent)
- Sophos Central/XG/Mobile Device Management
- Cisco Switches
- HP/Nimble Storage
- Cisco Meraki Security Appliance/Wireless
- Public Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today