Helpdesk, Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Support
£28,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Field Service Engineer to join this team of global experts.
This position assists customer with technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technologies. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
IT Field Service Engineer’s Core Duties
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding basic network/desktop/laptop support, Printers, PDAs, Blackberrys, and LAN cable drop
- Swap-Out and, troubleshoot software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drive
- IMACD function including installation and decommission
- Backing up and restoring user data where requested by customer
- Assist Service Desk/Remote Desktop Support teams for hands and feet coordination efforts
- Assist on Incident and Problem Management activities
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests
- Adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon.
- Basic understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
- Dispatch engineer must get attached feedback form filled and signed from user for every incident & service request. The same needs to be provided back to customer to close the ticket.
IT Field Service Engineer’s Key Skills
- To be able to converse and communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English language fluently.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today