MP / ITA 189467
Helpdesk, Information Technology , IT Trainer, Network Engineer, Other, Project Manager, Software Tester, Support
£25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for am IT Administrator to join a successful company based in Hertford.
Salary £24,000 + £1,000 bonus
IT Administrator’s Core Duties
- First line of support for all IT & printer queries
- Regular reports in Excel to clients.
- Helping produce technical documents.
- Maintaining document templates.
- Maintenance and improvement of IT security in accordance with both firms’ IT policies.
- Liaising with network administrator to roll out new technology and writing/delivering the associated training.
- Maintenance and improvement of Excel workbooks including VBA scripts.
- Setting up and maintaining a support ticketing system
- Creating and undertaking annual audits to handle GDPR requirements:
- the ability to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Ensuring processes exist to manage access controls to ‘least privilege’;
- a process for regularly testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organisational measures for ensuring the security of the processing.
- Review current IT policies and enforce compliance with these policies
- Write an IT security induction for new starters
- Update and maintain the starter/leaver processes
- Working with our network administrator to implement an encrypted email service for both firms, writing and delivering training for the roll out
- Working with our network administrator to implement a centralised email signature system
- Planning and delivering dual monitor setups for all Property Debt staff
- Review and maintain asset register for PDC Law and Property Debt
- Creating document templates and workflows for new bespoke Case Management System
- QA testing for AT Case Management System
IT Administrator’s ESSENTIAL Key Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- MS Excel advanced formulas
- Good knowledge of Windows and troubleshooting
- Good written English and organisational skills
Advantageous skills, not essential
- MS Visio (or any other workflow generating software) and BPM Workflow Design
- Any web/software design or development knowledge
- Experience of producing technical documents
- MS Word Mail Merge formulas
- Office Vba
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today