MGW IOM 448724
Building & Engineering, General & Other, Office Support, Other, Other, Other, Other, Site Manager, Trades & Labour, Utilities
£40,000 to £41,000 Per Annum
+ Bens & Car
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Management & Operations sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Industrial Operations Manager to join the small Industrial Services team who provide specialist and varied services to all their customers across the entire operating area, but mainly the Thames Valley.
Salary: £40,000 to £41,000 pa + Benefits + Company Car
Industrial Operations Manager’s Core Duties
- Manage, lead and mentor the Industrial Services team, with an emphasis on ensuring all health and safety requirements have been determined and are fully met
- Complete risk assessments for the various activities and write standard operating procedures for the service crews to follow
- Manage projects, both on and off site, liaising with the customers and monitoring the performance of the service crews
- When required, train the service crews in the methodology to be employed, including the use of equipment.
- Work with all sales personnel to complete assessments of potential jobs to determine whether company has the capability to undertake the work.
- Liaise with and coordinate any subcontractors required to complete work.
- Coordinate and arrange external training, ensuring the relevant competencies for the Team are obtained and maintained and all training records are kept up to date.
- Continually update the Industrial Service Team with any applicable Tool Box Talks.
- Assess the manpower and equipment resource requirements and when deemed necessary, complete business cases for the recruitment of staff, or purchase of capital equipment.
- Liaising with the Technical Manager, arrange and undertake interviews for any recruitment needs.
- To liaise with customers, Operations and Head Office departments to ensure that any problems and queries are resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
Industrial Operations Manager’s Skills required
- At least 5 years’ experience in the field of industrial cleaning, decontamination, plant decommissioning and/or related disciplines.
- Proven positive track record as either a manager, or supervisor of work crews.
- Trained and certified to work in confined spaces and in the use of mobile work platforms.
- Health and Safety qualifications e.g. NEBOSH
- Water Jetting Association qualification
- Competent in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Full driving licence holder.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today