MCMF IA 449001
Compliance, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, General & Other, Mergers & Acquisation, Other
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Bonuses and Advancement Support
City of London
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Office Support & Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IFA Administrator who will provide office back-up, working towards a para-planning role.
Our client is looking for an IFA administrator to work for a small newly authorised company in London. Bonus will be paid on top. Not guaranteed. They will support you to advance whatever way you wish, such as to become an adviser eventually or para planner etc.
IFA Administrator’s Core Duties
- Obtaining illustrations from providers
- Using Assureweb
- Pre-construction of the Suitability process
- Ensuring that all client files are complete and include all the relevant documents
- Working with the Advisers to ensure that relevant TCF areas are covered
- Answering the telephone
- Using relevant client facing research tools
- Assisting with Compliance functions.
- General office duties.
- Attend Adviser CPD Training sessions that are deemed relevant i.e. Paradigm Best Practice Workshops
IFA Administrator’s Skills required
- Must have some knowledge of office processes in an IFA environment
- Must want to learn and progress through relevant exams
- Experience working in an Office environment required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices can be improved
- Good standard of written & verbal communication
- Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships with clients, other staff and strategic partners
- Possess the ability to work using own initiative, the preferred candidate must have a can do attitude, possess the ability to search out solution
- Ability to manage own time, workload and be comfortable chasing up outstanding information.
- Good computer knowledge and skills. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office applications
Are you enthusiastic about the IFA Administrator job? Send us your CV in word format today