MD / HSE 3908147
Building & Engineering, Engineer, General & Other, Health & Safety, Oil / Gas, Other, Other
£38,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Health & Safety Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an HSE Manager to join a very successful Oil & Gas company based in Great Yarmouth.
HSE Manager’s Core Duties
- To ensure DSL Management have the tools and information to comply with legislative, Industry and Company Practices
- To provide information, support and advice to DSL Management in meeting the above objectives
- Overall responsibility for the management and development of the HSEMS
- Ensure that the business operates to the highest level of HSE standards and ensure safety compliance as per the Company’s HSE Manual 000 Section 4.
- To advise and support DSL Management on all HSE Issues
- To liaise with clients to promote and maintain interface links for HSE
- To act as focal point for HSE Audits and Inspections for regulatory bodies and clients.
- Establish remote site standards and conduct site visits to ensure compliance, as required.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and report accurately to regulatory bodies and the Board.
- To provide HSE responses to tenders as relevant
HSE Manager’s Skills required
- 5 years in an HSE role
- Diploma in Health and Safety Management or equivalent Qualification
- Good communicator, organised, understanding of Management Systems and how they are structured, computer skills, ability to work unsupervised, Man Management skills.
- Experience gained from working in Service Companies providing services to the major Operators both Production and Drilling in the UK and Overseas, advantageous
- Internal Auditing, Environmental Management Systems, NEBOSH General Certificate, advantageous
- Comprehensive understanding of Safety Management Systems (eg HS(G)65)
- Ability to interface with Clients at all levels in the organisation Communication skills
- Ability to act independently in resolving issues
- Current offshore Certs - BOSIET as there is potentially a need to go to a rig or two. However, the vast majority of time in this role will be spent at the office.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today