MSE HM 002856
Change Management, Employee Relations, HR Administrator, Human Resources, Other, Recruitment & Resourcing
£40,000 to £54,000 Per Annum
+ bens 12 Months FTC
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Human Resources sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Manager to partner with the Enterprise business to ensure effective alignment and delivery of the people plan. A key part of the role will be to contribute to the achievement of the business agenda, providing support during change and organisational design initiatives (together with other projects as required) with individual businesses and/or across business areas.
HR Manager’s Core Duties
- Working closely with key stakeholders and their teams, you will take the lead in all people related activities from identifying recruitment requirements to engagement, organisational design, change management, trade union involvement and supporting performance management.
HR Manager’s Skills required
- The ability to execute strategic HR goals that are aligned to the business
- An experienced HR professional with a proven track record
- Possess strong commercial focus along with experience of day to day operational HR and HR planning
- CIPD qualified and have an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Emotionally resilient, possess strong influencing and organisational skills and have the ability to develop
- The ability to work confidently with data in Excel is vital
- Due to the nature of this role and where your stakeholders will be, there will be someday travel required in this role.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today