MB / HRA 409363
£27,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Temp to Perm 6 months 4 days per week, flexible
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the HR Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a fantastic organisation, based in Brixton, SE London.
You will support all HR and administrative matters to ensure working practices, records, policies and procedures are maintained in compliance with statutory obligations and best practice.
The role is working in a very prestigious new building based in the heart of Brixton.
Term: Contact for 6 months with a view to a potential permanent position thereafter.
Hours: 4 days per week. Flexibility on hours
Working: 3 to 4 days in the office initially, potential to be fully remote in the future
Salary: £27k to £30pa pro-rata (£22k to £24k pa for 4 days)
HR Administrator’s Core Duties
- Basic advice on the policies and procedures to staff and managers.
- Supporting development and rollout of HR system to departments.
- Provide administrative support to all email accounts and mailing lists are up to date
- Administer the Staff training and development budget ensuring invoices are coded and passed for payment appropriately and within agreed timescales
- Maintain database, management and key information about cultural stakeholders.
- Development and maintenance of appropriate systems and procedures as required.
- Develop and maintain administrative systems and procedures to provide administrative support for projects. For example, arranging meetings, collating and circulating papers, preparing statistical reports, entering data on IT systems and following up action points.
- Supporting special projects as and when required
- Assist with the recruitment process, ensuring safe recruitment procedures are followed and the necessary documentation is complete and on record for all staff.
- Provide interview information to all involved in the process in a timely manner.
- Designs and produces regular statistical reports on HR information for the People Committee and managers e.g. Starters, leavers, turnover, recruitment campaigns, sickness absence, other absences, ethnic monitoring etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Directors as and when required
- Participate and support the implementation of ongoing projects when required
HR Administrator’s Key Experience
- At least 2 years of proven experience in HR Role
- Start-up/ Scale- Up experience is desirable
- Experience of producing accurate and complex employment/contractual documentation and correspondence
- Experience of using a Human Resources IT systems
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures
- Knowledge of general IT systems and applications including spreadsheets, word processing and databases
- Experience of producing letters and documentation using information technology
- Experience of maintaining comprehensive records
- Experience of prioritizing workload, time management and dealing with conflicting priorities
- Experience of processing DBS checks would be an advantage
Are you enthusiastic about the HR Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today