MB / HRA 630264
Employee Relations, HR Administrator, Human Resources, Other, Recruitment & Resourcing
£20,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the HR sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a very exciting company based in Bracknell.
The role will focus on assisting HR function with administrative duties, providing administrative support to the Central Services team as and when required
HR Administrator’s Core Duties
- Maintaining staff HR personnel records, annual leave and sickness absence in line with the Company policies and procedures
- Managing recruitment processes in accordance with the Company procedures i.e. communicate with agencies, organize interviews, ensure correct records are on file, provide feedback, maintain the recruitment tracker etc.
- Administering on-boarding processes
- Producing HR letters from templates
- Assisting in production of HR reports and statistics, as requested
- Assisting with administration of appraisal process, i.e. producing appraisal forms, keeping all the records up to date, populating appraisal trackers
- Providing assistance with L&D initiatives, i.e. preparation of paperwork, issuing training certificates, updating personnel files with training records
- Administering Skillcard processes
- Administering online training platform Skill Gate processes – enrolling new joiners, updating leavers producing reports as required etc.
- Administering License Bureau Checks as required for existing staff, new joiners, pre-offer checks etc.
- Assisting with HR projects and initiatives as and when required
HR Administrator’s Skills required
- CIPD Qualified or studying towards the qualification
- Good understanding and working knowledge of relevant employment law and legislation (Data Protection Act 1998; Equality Act 2010; Working Time Regulations 1998)
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good understanding of confidentiality and sensitive data processes
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today