MB / HSM 333221
Building & Engineering, General & Other, Health & Safety, Highways & Maintenance, Infrastructure, Other, Planner, Site Manager, Utilities
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
London - Flexi Working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Telecommunications sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Manager to join a fabulous company currently expanding rapidly in these unusual times.
The are very flexible with their work from office / work from home arrangements.
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 if more on the Junior side
Salary £40,000 to £45,000, if more on the Senior side, possibly slightly higher.
Health & Safety Manager Core Duties
- Provide support to the Head of Operations and Compliance Lead on QHSE matters
- Provide day to day advice on safety to the teams
- Prepare and deliver Quality, Health, Safety, Environment requirements as required
- Assist site supervisors in the maintenance of the QHSE standards at client sites
- Plan, manage monitor, review, and continuously improve health and safety standards
- Monitor the safety tours to ensure that all operatives are visited on regularly
- Keep abreast of current legislation and industry standards to ensure all sites are compliant
- Corrective actions are completed effectively where gaps are identified
- Ensure safety inductions, training and briefings are conducted regularly and recorded
- Liaise with training manager and analyze Health & Safety training needs
- Provide support for external safety audits
- Conduct health, safety, and environment meetings regularly
- Prepare and present safety KPIs for board level review
- Carry out accident and incident investigations where necessary
- Review the risk assessments and method statements on regular basis
- Build trust and key working relationship with within team
- Advise on Health & Safety competency and training requirements
Health & Safety Manager’s Skills Required
- Recognised Health & Safety qualifications/experience – e.g. NEBOSH, CDM, IOSH, NRSWA
- Excellent knowledge of street works and/or fibre installation methods and processes
- Solid problem identification, communication, and reporting skills
- Experience managing compliance, risk, health or fire safety remediation projects
- Effective in handling conflict and dealing with issues
Are you enthusiastic about the Health & Safety Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today.