MR / HCS 907548
Administration, General & Other, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Receptionist
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Customer Services to who can lead our London-based Customer Service Team in ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
Head of Customer Services Core Duties
- Act as the Head of Customer Services, with ultimate responsibility for customer reviews of our services.
- Manager of 8 Company Formation Executives, who carry out customer service and CoSec functions.
- Train and nurture the Customer Service Team to improve and maintain their technical knowledge of company formation.
- Train and nurture your team to ensure the company maintains the highest customer service standards via phone, LiveChat and email.
- Train and nurture your team to drive sales of products.
- Implement and report on SLAs, KPIs and quality assurance processes throughout the department.
- Undertake bi-weekly one to one meetings with staff members.
- Manage the customer complaints process with an eye to reducing negative complaints on review sites.
- Manage all incorporation pre-submission money laundering checks and reviews to ensure the lowest possible rejection rates.
- Responsible for return to work meetings, corrective actions and disciplinaries for your team members, where necessary.
Head of Customer Services Skills required
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Manager or Supervisor.
- Previous experience of working in customer service with phone, Livechat and email functionality.
- Previous experience of the company formation industry is desirable.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience of managing a small team of staff.
- Ability to organize a wide array of tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Great attention to detail, with impeccable verbal and written English skills.
- Educated to degree level.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today