MR / HCS 907548
Administration, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Post Room, Receptionist, Secretary
£40,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Customer Services to who can lead our London-based Customer Service Team in ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
Head of Customer Services Core Duties
- Act as Head of Customer Services for all our brands, with ultimate responsibility for customer reviews of our services on internet review mediums
- Manage a growing team of 10, all with different skill sets and levels of experience
- Train and nurture your team to ensure they maintain the highest customer service standards via phone, LiveChat and email
- Train and nurture your team to drive sales of products, and ensure high rates of customer retention
- Implement and provide reports to Senior Management on SLAs, targets, and quality assurance processes throughout the department
- Undertake bi-weekly one to one meetings with your team members
- Manage the customer complaints process with impeccable written and verbal communications to our customers
- Take academic courses paid for by the company to upskill your technical knowledge of our industry and create your own defined long-term Career Development Plan
- Undertake return to work meetings, corrective actions and disciplinaries for your team members, where necessary
Head of Customer Services Skills required
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Manager.
- Previous experience of working in customer service with phone, Livechat and email functionality.
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience of managing a small team of staff.
- Ability to organize a wide array of tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Great attention to detail, with impeccable verbal and written English skills.
- Educated to degree level.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today