M A HOC 386578
Business Managers, Executives, General & Other, Management & Senior Executive, Management Consultants, Other, Other
£50,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
City of London
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Insurance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Claims to join a fabulous automotive insurance firm backed by leading European VC.
We are looking for a claims professional with a deep experience of the UK auto insurance claims market at both an operational and strategic level, and who has the ambition to take the lead on building a best of breed claims management operation which delivers our client’s digital and voice experience.
The Head of UK Claims - Crash Management Services, will lead the claims management operation, delivering an enhanced post-crash experience for the end user and revenue for the auto manufacturer / telematics customer, through shared savings in claims processing costs with auto insurers; optimum use of the auto manufacturer’s certified repair shops; and increased customer retention / vehicle total loss replacement.
Head of Claims Core Duties
- Develop in conjunction with the senior management team, and then implement strategy for the handling of auto insurance claims for all UK customers
- Provide strategic leadership as well as technical and management expertise and experience, working collaboratively with the senior management team, product team and technical team
- Lead and manage claims in the delivery of agreed performance measures for cost management, operational efficiency and customer service
- Deliver claims business to budget and associated operational metrics, with appropriate trajectory for future years
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant regulatory bodies and industry protocols, including the Financial Conduct Authority
Head of Claims Skills required
- Broad understanding of the UK auto insurance industry and expertise in auto claims functions and crash (accident) management across personal and commercial lines
- Deep expertise of credit hire and credit repair processes, legislation and market developments
- Ability to deliver rapid business transformation and solutions
- Track record of delivering to time and to high standards with excellent risk management disciplines
- Appreciation of user-centric crash management journey with an open minded and challenging approach to how best to deliver it
Head of Claims Key Experience
- 3+ years working as a Claims Manager, ideally at a composite insurer or specialist insurance operation
- 3+ years handling auto insurance claims, ideally first party and third party across personal and commercial lines
- Chartered Insurance Institute Diploma (Dip CII) or Advanced Diploma (ACII) Qualified
Are you enthusiastic about theHead of Claims job? Send us your CV in word format today