MM / GD 743398
Account Manager, General & Other, Internal Communications, Market Researcher, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other, Other
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
St Albans, Herts
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the medial sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a very a successful motion graphics, development and editorial company based in St. Albans.
Our client is an established, passionate and ever growing team of motion graphics, development and editorial people. They produce high quality motions graphics and live production videos, marketing support and development to a wide range of clients ranging from large global blue chips through to small start-ups.
They are looking for a for a graphics designer (After Effects) with the ability to execute Videography on location and in the studio. It gives an opportunity to become part of an existing creative team.
Salary is between £25,000 to £28,000, however they may pay slightly higher for the right candidate.
Graphic Designer’s Core Duties
- Provide creative input and advice on a varying range of projects
- Ability to work on both digital and print assets
- Create and provide storyboard and mood boards in line with company standards
- Execute projects using a range of skills and software packages where required
- Deliver projects on time and to a high level, in line with company standards
- Ability to work with internal and external customers across the board.
Graphic Designer’s Skills required
- Strong experience and knowledge of the Adobe suite of products essential
- Mainly Photoshop and After Effects
- Previous experience with productions / project management software packages not essential
- Strong Microsoft package skills a must
- Ability to light, film and edit videos using DSLR
- Past experience with Cinema 4D a bonus but no essential
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in pitching and proposals
- The ability to work well as a team and individually where required
- Photography and Videography skills are a bonus but not essential
Are you enthusiastic about the Graphic Designer’s s job? Send us your CV in word format today