Ref: MS / GD 807090
Brand Manager, Copy Writer, Digital Marketeer, General & Other, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Other
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Media & Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join one of the TOP100 licensing Companies in the world selling in excess of 23 million products a year and a turnover at retail in excess of $265 million per annum
You will be joining the company at a really exciting time, with a huge amount of expansion and opportunities. The office can be pretty fast paced at times, and being part of the small in-house design team you'll need to hit the ground running.
Graphic Designer’s Core Duties
- Creation of seasonal category style guides with trend relevant graphics and prints
- Placement of graphics and all-over prints for Gifting, Home and BTS categories.
- Design and develop new business pitch presentations as needed
- Communicate and liaise with our international licensees
- Develop special creatives for specific retail projects on request from Brand Team
- Execute approvals at every stage of the product development process, working closely with licensees in all territories to ensure their products are kept up to date
- Report trends each season, attend trade shows and conduct regular retail trips to identify new product ideas and conduct competitor analysis.
Graphic Designer’s Skills required
- Extensive experience and design skills using Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop & In Design
- Must feel confident making decisions, managing workflow and a strong communicator
- Highly detail oriented, you should be committed to producing stellar work which is on-brand
- Ability to prioritize many tasks and deliver projects on time
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to connect with individuals at all levels within the company
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today