MC / FFA 2346725
Accountant, Compliance, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Other
£200 to £250 Per Day
Outside of IR35, Fully Remote 3 months +
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Finance and Accounting sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Forecasting Accountant to work on an exciting project with the UK’s university business schools that support them to deliver world class teaching and impactful research.
Contract post 3 months + OUTSIDE OF IR35
Fully remote, £200 to £250 per day depending on experience
Financial Forecasting Accountant’s Key Tasks
- Building a financial forecast model to support a large scale programme
- Rigorously testing the model to ensure that assumptions can be changed and reflected accurately
- Compiling data from multiple sources (Generally Excel but other sources may be required)
- Create easy to the eye reports using illustrations such as graphs, summary tables etc..
- Create accurate reports for stakeholders using Microsoft Excel
- Creation of other financial and operational ad hoc reports
- Provide a package of reports to be handed over to the business
Financial Forecasting Accountant’s Key Experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to create complex formulas in Excel
- 3 years’ experience carrying out financial forecast modelling
- Full or part Qualified Accountant, desirable, but not essential
- Minimum of 5 + years’ experience within Finance / Accounts
- Experience carrying out accounts in a project environment, advantageous
- Experience working for the education or government sector, desirable.
Are you enthusiastic about the Financial Forecasting Accountant’s job? Send us your CV in word format today