MS / FC 237657
Accountant, Auditor, Compliance, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Mergers & Acquisation
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Financial Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller for a global analytics company based in London Bridge.
The role sits within the controllership team that covers the provision of high-quality financial management and reporting for UK statutory entities owned within the business groups plus statutory reporting, and will be covering various UK companies.
The role requires strong relationship building with business finance, corporate functions, internal & external audit, and within the service centre community and is critical in ensuring that all revenue, costs, commitments, assets and liabilities are accurately recorded on a timely basis.
Financial Controller’s Core Duties
- Manage the delivery of the monthly close activities for each company under remit (circa 50)
- Produce key supporting schedules for P&L and Balance sheet
- Control balance sheet accounts for all companies within remit, providing guidance on key issues and resolve problem items in accordance with Corporate SOX guidelines
- Closely monitor bank reconciliations
- Work with the team and PwC to complete the UK audits and statutory accounts
- Work with other teams to improve processes
- Manage ad hoc projects
Financial Controller’s Skills required
- Qualified accountant (or by experience) with post qualification experience
- Previous management experience is beneficial
- Strong financial and management accounting background
- Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP
- End to end accounting process understanding
- Proven ability to form strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Comfortable with working autonomously
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Clear and effective communicator
- Strong customer focus work ethic
Are you enthusiastic about the Financial Controller’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.