ME FM 903674
Accountant, Compliance, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Mergers & Acquisation, Other, Tax Management
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accountancy sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager who will be the key contact to auditors and tax advisors ensuring proper compliance with all corporate, financial and accounting standards and obligations.
Finance Manager’s Core Duties
- Build, implement and ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Ensure GAAP/IFRS compliance, develop and establish suitable accounting policies, and act as contact to external accountants and auditors
- Tax compliance duties including VAT, BAS, payroll tax and corporate tax returns
- Regular balance sheet, P&L and cash flow reconciliations
- Oversight of monthly payroll preparation for UK, HK and AU, pensions and superannuation management
- Preparation of statutory reporting and management of the audit process
- Assistance with R&D claims and various grants in AU and UK
- Oversee accounting operations, including billing, A/R, A/P, staff expenses, and revenue recognition.
- Produce analysis as required by the Head of Finance that will help to shape the way we run the business
- Own the tax planning strategy, including transfer pricing, R&D projections
- Manage the group’s insurance program
- Own the month end process to prepare and present UK & AU company management accounts with variance analysis and commentary
- Assistance with budget process and regular reporting of actual performance versus budget
- Scope and implement new processes and controls across all finance areas, using technology to deliver a scalable and streamlined function
- Provide various P&L and cash analyses to increase insight into company, departmental & product performance
Finance Manager’s Skills required
- You will be a qualified ICAS/ACA accountant with a strong interest in tech and SaaS.
- You will have 5+ years of experience, including 1+ years PQE from a chartered accounting firm.
- Excellent technical accounting standards knowledge
- Up to date and relevant technical skills, confident preparing statutory financial statements for the international group of companies.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
Finance Manager’s Key Experience
- Xero experience is highly preferred, but not essential
- AU compliance experience preferred but not essential
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today