Accountant, Building & Engineering, Compliance, Finance, Finance & Accountancy, Other, Other
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Finance & Accountancy sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner you will be an integral part of the contracting team supporting our Operational Business. The Support Business Partner will be focussed around performance improvement, business analysis & insight, strategic business planning, and budgeting & forecasting activities in our Enterprise business.
Finance Business Partner’s Core Duties
- Performance improvement
- Business analysis &
- Strategic business planning
- Budgeting & forecasting activities in the business
- Maintaining responsibility for robust financial control and compliance framework
Finance Business Partner’s Skills required
- Candidate will be a fully or part qualified accountant
- Considerate experience in operating as a Business Partner, Finance Manager or Management Accountant in a business interfacing role – ideally within a contracting business.
- Commercially aware, they will be skilled at solving complex business issues and interpreting and assimilating data from a variety of sources into meaningful insight.
- Experience of using a budgeting or planning tool such as Hyperion, that would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and credible personal brand to communicate financial performance to a wide range of colleagues, ensuring messages are clear and digestible by a non-financial audience.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today