M7 / EA 582632
Administration, EA, Office Support, Other, PA, Receptionist, Secretary
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant EA / PA / Office Administrator to join Europe’s leading digital agency in the sport sector. Our client list is laden with household sporting names.
Executive Assistant EA / PA / Office Administrator’s Core Duties
- Assist the CEO and MD with daily schedules and duties, to include managing calendars, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
Provide general administrative support to the team to include:
- Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
- Drafting correspondence and presentations;
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings;
Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Planning space allocations, layouts, and floor moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications;
- Doing background checks on potential new hires;
- Assisting new employees with their orientation to the organisation
- Maintaining human resources files in accordance with laws, regulations, and established
Perform accounts payable processing and other basic accounting functions to include:
- Reconciling invoices and filling out payments request with proper coding;
- Assist with entering and processing approved payments;
- Developing and maintaining files; and
- Developing and maintaining various financial databases and reports.
Executive Assistant EA / PA / Office Administrator’s Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of solid administrative experience in an office setting;
- Prior experience with international organisations, and/or working in a start-up business environment (preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English);
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritise competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite;
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today