MC / Hack 397058
Information Technology , Network Adminstration, Network Engineer, Other, Security, Software Tester
£20,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Ethical Hacker & SEO Expert, based in Central London.
As a Certified Ethical Hacker you will required to conduct in-depth penetration tests in Cybex customer’s computer systems. Research the type of system being used, find ways to penetrate the system in order to identify potential weaknesses. Produce reports on such and be able to advise on security improvements.
Experience in search engine optimisation will be required to enhance this position.
Ethical Hacker & SEO Expert’s Core Duties
- Researching the company’s system, network structure and possible penetration sites.
- Meeting with clients to discuss the security systems currently in place.
- To conduct multiple penetration tests on one system if required.
- Identification, recording and providing explanation on security flaws and breaches.
- To identify areas of high level security.
- Skills to enable a review and rating of a company’s security network.
- Providing and explaining suggestions for security upgrades where necessary.
- The compiling of penetration test reports for the company/client.
- Carry out secondary penetration tests once a company’s/clients security has been updated.
- Providing informed suggestions of alternative upgrades.
- Program in HTML, CSS and Java script
- Ensuring sites are accessible and easy to follow to enable increased attraction for visitors for both the Cybex websites and company/client websites
- Be able to produce original and appropriate content for target audiences
- Make technical recommendations where required to developers
- Be informed on up to date search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of competitor’s websites to enable the making of recommendations for improvements.
- Engagement with other business over linked opportunities
- Enable conversion rate optimisation methods to encourage visitors to sites to be converted into customers.
- Manage community building in order to drive traffic to a website
- Be literate in social media to enable the use of more external sites to link to your content
- Manage and develop marketing strategies
- The monitoring of algorithms to ensure the most up to date knowledge of changes at all times
Ethical Hacker & SEO Expert’s Key Requirements
- Countable work experience as a certified ethical hacker
- Advance knowledge of networking systems and security software
- In depth knowledge of session hijacking and cross site scripting
- Technical knowledge of routers, fire walls and service systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good trouble shooting skills
- Ability to see big picture system flaws
- Genuine interest in SEO and digital marketing
- Committed to personal development and ensuring skills are up to date
- Inquisitive and driven mind allowing a deeper understanding of algorithms
- A good understanding of PR and ensure the correct messages are delivered
- Experience and knowledge of web posting an advantage
Are you enthusiastic about the Ethical Hacker & SEO Expert’s job? Send us your CV in word format today