MO SEE 38665
Building & Engineering, Engineer, Health & Safety, Project Management
£42,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrician / Electrical Engineer to join a highly successful market leaders in glass container production, based in Harlow.
Electrician / Electrical Engineer Core Duties
As a Shift Electrician you will be working a 4 on, 4 off pattern 6am - 6pm and 6pm to 6am.
Your role is to ensure that the production is maximised by carrying reactive tasks and planned maintenance tasks.
Electrician / Electrical Engineer Skills required
- 17th or 18th Edition qualification
- Ideally a HV switching course certification, however not essential
- Engineering qualification or time served is essential
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working shifts, or happy to do so.
Are you enthusiastic about the Electrician / Electrical Engineer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today