MR /Elect Eng 478352
Building & Engineering, Electrician, Engineer, Other, Trades & Labour
£30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Engineering sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join dynamic Company based in Kent which has been established for over 25 years. They provide support in controlling the hazards of site environments.
They are looking for a skilled Technical Electrical Engineer who is a passionate and a driven problem- solver.
Technical Electrical Engineer responsibilities include providing repairs to all equipment, technical support in the development of new equipment provide technical support to incoming breakdown calls for customers, sourcing specialist parts required and maintaining stock levels of components.
Electrical Engineer’s Core Duties
- Efficient organisation of mechanical and electrical repairs of equipment for stock.
- PAT Testing of repaired equipment.
- Assisting with breakdown calls.
- Attending sites to assist with installations, breakdowns, electrical issues.
- Occasional overnight stays when required.
- Assisting in the development of new equipment.
- Commissioning of new equipment.
Electrical Engineer’s Skills required
- City & Guilds 2357 – NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation.
- Experience of motor switch control/control circuit diagrams and electrical and and mechanical motors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay organised and multi-task.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on your own.
- Full driving licence required.
- A team player.
Are you enthusiastic about the Electrical Engineer job? Send us your CV in word format today