MB / A 45968
Business Development, Consumer Sales, Direct Sales, Field Sales, Field Sales Manager, IT Sales, Manager, Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Support
£70,000 to £120,000 Per Annum
£70,000 to £80,000 + Commission (OTE £100,000 to £120,000 per annum)
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Telecommunications Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Director of Enterprise Sales to join one of the largest fixed-line service and mobile telecommunication providers. They are currently expanding their London office and are looking for exceptional talents to help grow their UK business.
Salary: £70,000 to £80,000 + Commission (OTE £100,000 to £120,000 per annum)
Director of Enterprise Sales’Core Duties
- To assist the Managing Director to plan, direct and control the enterprise sales operations in pursuit of business excellence.
- To assist the Managing Director to formulate and executive sales strategies to drive sales growth and generate business revenue.
- To assist the Managing Director to establish sales forecast for respective sales units, lead and motivate the sales operations to achieve and exceed sales and revenue targets.
- To keep updated with market changes, design and executive strategic sales plans for aggressive market penetration.
- To foster strong rapport with strategic customers and strengthen relationships with customers at all level.
- To establish, develop and maintain synergistic business relationships with sales partners and channels.
- To work in close liaison with HQ and respective member units of the Group
- To contribute to strengthen the company’s regional sales development
- To accomplish the other tasks assigned by line manager
Director of Enterprise Sales’ Key Skills
- Degree holder and industry sales professional with minimum 8 years of sales and marketing experience at managerial level.
- Solid experience and in-depth knowledge of local and regional telecom markets.
- Strong business acumen, result-oriented, strategic-minded, and self-motivated.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Ability to build relationship at all level.
Are you enthusiastic about the Director of Enterprise Sales job? Send us your CV in word format today