MS - HOD 3478366
Brand Manager, Digital Marketeer, General & Other, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development
£50,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Digital Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with good experience in the cosmetics industry.
Digital Marketing Manager’s Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing & driving digital innovation and strategy, managing & developing the online platform as well as the database of customers including the management, development and engagement of customer loyalty. Working with all area of the business to ensure the online stores continue to grow across all regions and are aligned with their brand.
Digital Marketing Manager’s Core Duties
- Relaunch the company’s ecommerce website
- Oversee all digital marketing activities of the business
- Full responsibility for content management
- Work with agencies and contractors regarding digital marketing, AdWord campaigns, Google Analytics PPC, SEO etc.
- Manage instore tech such as Ipads for online purchases and orders
- Manage all social medial, blogging, facebook, twitter, reviews etc.
- Manage and improve brand awareness
- Responsible for all online and offline content
Digital Marketing Manager’s Key Experience
- Significant management experience in Digital Marketing
- Good experience within the beauty industry
- Degree level education
- Preferably CIM qualified, but not essential
- Experience working for a cosmetic brand
- Experience dealing with agency for digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing online content
- Experience improving brand awareness.
- Highly motivated, enthusiasm and driven
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working for a multi-national company, preferably within Europe
- French speaking would be advantageous
Are you enthusiastic about the Digital Marketing Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today