MS DFA 112344
General & Other, Other
£18,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT & Digital sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Forensic Analyst to join this rapidly growing organisation. You will be at the forefront of extracting, analysing and presenting data from a wide range of systems.
Digital Forensic Analyst’s Core Duties
- You will be using the leading forensic tools such as X-Ways, Encase, Forensic Toolkit, Internet Evidence Finder, Axiom and Griffeye. This data will then be produced as a comprehensive report of findings and presented in Court if required.
- You will be expected to work in conjunction with the ISO 17025 standards and also working alongside the technical procedures and quality management system.
Digital Forensic Analyst’s Skills required
- Digital forensics knowledge
- Genuine enthusiasm for Digital Forensics
- An aptitude for dealing with digital information in a range of formats
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A first or second-class honours degree in Digital forensics or related forensics degree
- The ability to master a large and complex tool set to acquire and analyse data
- The ability to present evidence in Court and to be able to explain your actions and support your conclusions under cross-examination
- Full UK Driving license
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today