Database Developer, Developer, Information Technology , Java Developer, Other, Web Designer, Web Developer
£55,000 to £75,000 Per Annum
£55,000 - £60,000 + Tax Breaks + Relocation Package - (equivalent 75k+)
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Developer to join our client in Guernsey.
This is a fixed term role for 12 Month contract with potential for another years’ contract extension. Also, our client has a reputation for making their contract staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage anyone to apply is you are also looking for a temp-perm position too.
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + Tax Breaks + Relocation Package - (equivalent 75k+)
You will assist to protect and enhance the international reputation and competitive position with the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firms do good business.
Relocation Package / Assistance Available
System Developer’s Core Duties
- Working with End Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide task estimates and discuss technical options.
- Understanding and contributing to technical specifications.
- Ensuring a high quality standard is maintained in the solutions developed by following coding and testing practices.
- Evaluating third party tools and providing recommendations.
- Setup, configure and maintain in-house systems on development and production servers.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of the SharePoint and CRM service packs, cumulative updates and version upgrade.
- Troubleshooting of online services environment problems as needed.
- Developing appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, and deployments of online services and related systems.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of development platform, software and infrastructure.
System Developer’s Key Skills and requirements
- Experience with general development protocols and tools, required.
- Experience of either Dynamic 365 CRM or SharePoint development/administration, required.
- Experience using Angular, ASP.Net MVC, OData & Web API services, advantageous.
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, advantageous.
- Experience with Azure Services, advantageous.
- Continuous integration, test and automated deployment, advantageous.
Additional Information for the System Developer’s position
They are flexible as to whether successful candidates relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supplied by client) or whether you commute back and forth between Guernsey/UK throughout the 1-2 years. Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to you and your family under their contract.
Are you enthusiastic about the Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today