MI D 675987
Information Technology , Java Developer, Programmer, Software Developer, Technical Architect, Web Developer
£40,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
+ Bens, Global Trade Body (music industry)
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT development sector. We have an exciting opportunity for the role of Developer in the content protection team for a global trade body. The organisation has offices in Brussels, Hong Kong, Miami and Beijing as well as London.
The successful candidate will have a collaborative approach to problem-solving within a small engineering team.
Developer’s Core Duties
- Be a key part of the software delivery process
- Coach more junior members of the development team
- Assist the Deputy Director and Senior/Lead Developer in implementing best practices for application architecture.
Developer’s Key Skills
- Strong SQL skills across a range of database systems including MySQL/Oracle
- NoSQL database systems (MongoDB/DynamoDB or similar)
- Business Intelligence solutions (Power BI/QuickSight/Oracle BI or similar)
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem of technology products and services
- Exposure to Infrastructure-as-Code services (Terraform/Cloudformation or similar)
- Exposure to modern best practices (DevOps, TDD, CI/CD, APIs, Containerisation (Docker), Microservices, Serverless
Key Requirements for the role of Developer
- Degree in computer science or other technology discipline
- 2+ years commercial experience developing software solutions with Python/PHP/Java
Are you enthusiastic about the Developer job? Send us your CV in word format today