MK /DECM 1892563
Administration, Caretakers, Education, Estates Manager, Further Education, General & Other, HR Managers, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Premises Officers /Managers, Primary School, Secondary School
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Education sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Education Center Manager to support the running of a new flagship centre in London.
Deputy Education Center Manager’s Core Duties
- Working with the Education Centre Manager to deliver high-quality instruction at the centre
(approximately 60% of your time will be instructing students in the centre.)
- Conducting parent information sessions.
- Supporting Voluntary Study Groups with Associates and Instructors.
- Maintaining and developing the centre’s reputation as a key education provider within the local community.
- Managing some employees.
- Supporting the recruitment and training of Associates and Instructors.
- Promoting, marketing and developing the brand within the area.
Deputy Education Center Manager’s Skills required
- Be passionate about education
- High academic ability in maths and English
- An excellent communicator.
- Must drive, creativity, tenacity and the ambition to make a positive difference to the students and thereby making this centre a real success.
- This role requires a well organised person with the ability to work under pressure.
- All candidates should be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a B or above in their maths and English GCSEs.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today