MT – CSE 483525
Administration, General & Other, Office Support, Other, Other, Receptionist
£22,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Customer Services sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Services Executive in the Complaints Department who has significant experience providing high level of customer service to policyholders, ensuring that any escalated complaints are thoroughly understood, reviewed and investigated (across departments where necessary), and that any customer issues are resolved effectively and efficiently in a timely manner, with a high degree of compassion.
Customer Services Executive’s - Complaints Department Core Duties
- Taking ownership of a portfolio of complaint claims, from the escalation of the complaint to satisfactory resolution
- Providing excellent complaint call handling service to policyholders
- Building policy-holder confidence by developing rapport and attentively listening to details of the issues and resolving them in line with the policy expectations and the Company Values
- Contribution towards continuous improvements within the department through provision of route cause analysis to the Team Leaders with a view to reducing the number of complaints received
- Constantly seeking improvements in how we deliver excellent customer service
- To undertake any individual or team task or activity reasonably requested and in line with the company values.
Customer Services Executive’s - Complaints Department Skills required
- Secondary education with qualifications in Maths and English, or demonstrable ability in numeracy skills & written English.
- Significant experience in a customer facing role required.
- Call handling experience
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Tact and assertiveness when dealing with customers who may be distressed or angry.
- Ability to understand and follow internal processes but the ability to use common sense approach on claims.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- PC literate with good administrative skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong questioning and listening skills
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Services Executive’s job? Send us your CV in word format today