MS CSE 852468
General & Other, Office Support, Other
£30,000 Per Annum
Flexible working & Excellent Benefits
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Customer Services sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join a growing company and to become a company formation expert.
Your job will be to liaise with customers and potential customers by live chat, telephone and email to assist customers with their queries in relation to company formation. Your job will involve a high-level of multi-tasking with an element of urgency as a result of the volumes that can arise.
Full training will be provided; however, you will need to be commercially focused with a positive outlook.
Monday to Sunday: 37.5 hours per week 5 days per week (working shifts Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 7.00 pm and Saturday & Sunday 8.30am to 5pm)
£30,000 (weekends paid at time and a half)
Flexible working: 50% home based, and 50% office based
Customer Service Executive’s Core Duties
- Train and become an expert in the company formation industry
- Build a long career in customer service/sales
- Liaise with customers daily via telephone, Livechat and email
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
Customer Service Executive’s Skills Required
- Excellent telephone manner and enthusiastic attitude to customers and staff alike
- Impeccable written communication skills
- Commercial aptitude and salesmanship
- Able to multitask and work efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Calm under pressure
- Very fast typing speed
- Post-graduate work experience (at least 6 years)
- Bachelor’s degree
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Service Executive’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.