MS CSE 852460
Administration, Business Development, Direct Sales, Field Sales, Office Management, Office Support, Receptionist, Sales, Sales Administrator, Telesales
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Great Company, Excellent Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Customer Service & Salessector. We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join a growing company and to become a company formation expert.
This job would suit someone with experience in a Contact Centre sales environment, who enjoys providing customers with excellent service and who is looking to build a long-term career in a blended customer service/ sales environment. Your job will be to liaise with customers and potential customers by live chat, telephone and email to drive up order values, and assist customers with their queries in relation to company formation.
Full training will be provided; however, you will need to be commercially focused with a positive outlook.
Monday to Sunday: 37.5 hours per week (working shifts 8am-9pm)
Currently flexible working: 2 days in the office, 3 days at home, hoping to continue
£27,500 (OTE up to £40,000), plus OT & Benefits - All Weekend work from home at 1.5x normal rate
Training will take 2 months+ in the office Monday to Friday
Customer Service Executive’s Core Duties
- Train and become an expert in the company formation industry
- Build a long career in customer service/sales
- Liaise with customers daily via telephone, Livechat and email
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Drive sales from potential customers and cross-sell/upsell to customers
Customer Service Executive’s Skills Required
- At least 2 years Contact Centre experience
- At least 1 year Sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner and enthusiastic attitude to customers and staff alike
- Commercial aptitude and salesmanship
- Able to multitask and work efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Good written English skills
- Solid computer skills
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Service Executive’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.