MS CSTS 3297844
Helpdesk, Information Technology
£26,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
+ Excellent Bens
Watford + Hybrid working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Technology sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor/ Customer Service Technical Support person to work for an award-winning food technology company based in Ealing Broadway.
This is a very exciting role within a fun and interesting environment. The role will consist of a mixture of 1st line Troubleshooting support for offsite equipment, assisting with fixing and repairs over the telephone, no experience required as full training will be given.
Customer Service Advisor / Customer Service Technical Support’s Core Duties
- Be the first line technical support for all customer queries that come in via phone/email
- Log all technical issues into the internal CRM system, respond to all customer queries/tickets within 24 hours and resolve in a timely manner
- Produce reports in relation to technical issues against SLAs
- Develop and implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantee desired results
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
- Communicate with clients and vendors to obtain materials and/or equipment needed
Customer Services Advisor / Customer Service Technical Support’s Skills Required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Interest in technical / troubleshooting / engineering would be advantageous
- Experience working for a call centre that assists with breakdowns or troubleshooting
- Experience in electrical hardware fault finding and repair to component level not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience using CRM systems, would be useful
- "Can-do" attitude with a tolerance for ambiguity
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Service Advisor’s / Customer Service Technical Support’s job? Send us your CV in a Word format today!