MH CSA 4383653
Administration, Business Development, Consumer Sales, General & Other, Key Account Manager, Office Management, Office Support, Other, Other, Other, Receptionist, Sales, Secretary
£22,000 Per Annum
4 - 8 weeks + Prorate
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Admin and Customer Service Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a global, well known Motor manufacturer based in Leatherhead Surrey, initially on a 4 - 8 week contract, to assist with their backlog of work.
The role would suit a college leaver or someone that is at university on a break or has just left.
No experience is required as full training will be given.
Contract 4-8 weeks + Full Time, £22,000 pa (Pro-Rata)
Customer Service Advisor’ Core Duties
- Answering Telephones
- Replying to emails, using their ticketing system
- Process Purchase Orders
- Produce & Distribute Daily Orders Report
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated/positive attitude
- Ability to operate under pressure and be flexible
- Numerate /attention to detail
- MS Office, in particular Excel
- Good problem solving skills
- A background in the automotive industry would be an advantage.
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Service Advisor’s job? Send us your CV in word format today