General & Other, Other
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
+ Amazing Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Estate & Facilities sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Customer Care Manager to join a highly established and successful independently owned Cleaning and Support Services company.
The Customer Care Manager supports the Operations Director in growing and enhancing the Customer Care function as the business evolves. The role will be instrumental in the implementation of a 24/7 customer contact solution.
Customer Care Manager’s Core Duties
- Manage and develop the Customer Care Team through coaching, mentoring and use of structured development plans, continually reviewing the team to ensure a high level of service is delivered to all stakeholders
- To meet operational objectives, set best practice and lead by example, drive continuous improvement and effectively drive and manage change
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders
- To embed an exceptional competency in FreshWorks within the Customer Care team
- Ensure all associated KPI’s and SLA’s are implemented, met, monitored and reviewed
- To work in partnership with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate support is available
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc
- Monitor and review the working practices to ensure the Service Level Agreements with stakeholders meet their needs within the resources available
- To contribute to the review the Customer Care service and ensure it continues to be efficient and effective and takes into account changing service levels, priorities, policy changes and technological developments
- To resolve complex and contentious issues to ensure effective Customer Care support is maintained
- Demonstrate all systems, web-based products and daily responsibilities to existing and new clients
- To report on the provision of the Customer Care services including performance against target and recommendations for improvement
Customer Care Manager’s Skills required
- Demonstrable experienced managing and training a Customer Care team.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong experience of FreshWorks or similar system.
- Prioritisation skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members
- Stakeholder management abilities
- Leadership qualities
- Calm, meticulous and organised
Are you enthusiastic about the Customer Care Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today