MG CM 554990
Finance, Finance & Accountancy
£40,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Content Manager who will be responsible for developing content for the company’s credit clients in Europe. This segment includes – but is not limited to – investment professionals focused on distressed, high yield, direct lending, and special situations.
Content Manager’s Core Duties
- Building relationships with key thought leaders in the credit space to develop highly relevant in-person and virtual event content.
- Programming and curating events, including small roundtables, private meeting series, webinars and panels.
- Contributing to the design, development, positioning and marketing of credit solutions & products.
- Partnering with the company’s credit clients on new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Collaborating with the company’s other 21 offices to ensure best practices are discussed and incorporated.
Content Manager’s Skills required
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience, ideally as a credit-focused journalist, analyst, or similar role. Other relevant experience in the industry will be considered.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to project professionalism and competence in front of clients. A successful candidate will be a confident, persuasive, and comfortable with grasping unfamiliar topics and operating in challenging client situations.
- An orientation toward action and passion for execution. Ability to manage a large number of highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to connect the dots between current events and investor priorities.
- Desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
- Understanding of Credit market
- Strong commercial acumen
Are you enthusiastic about theContent Manager job? Send us your CV in word format today