MR / Sec 3484365
General & Other, Legal, Legal Secretary, Office Support, Other, Other
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Administration sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a highly successful company based in Central London.
Company Formation Executive / Company Secretary’s Core Duties
We are looking for someone with extensive experience of the company formation industry to join our client’s growing company in the Customer Service Team. Your job will be to liaise with customers and potential customers by live chat, telephone and email to ensure their queries in relation to company formation are answered accurately, promptly, and with expertise.
You will also be tasked with processing additional company secretarial product orders within agreed timescales.
Company Formation Executive / Company Secretary’s Skills and Experience required
- Able to absorb complex information quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Very high level of written and verbal English
- Very fast typing speed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extensive experience in the company formation industry
- Company secretarial product experience – e.g. share transfers, apostilled documents etc, not essential?
- Have worked in a role with a large element of written communications to customers.
- Have worked in a role involving high-volumes of work.
- Experienced with customer service via telephone calls, LiveChat and email function.
- Part or full qualification Company secretary would be highly desirable.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today