MB CMM 126734
Account Manager, Digital Marketeer, Internal Communications, Market Researcher, Marketing, Marketing & Business Development
£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Chalfont St Peter
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Community Marketing Manager who will be overall responsible for scalable marketing programmes, that grow the user community.
Community Marketing Manager’s Core Duties
- Own creation and execution of integrated lifecycle marketing initiatives and communications plans across multiple channels (e.g., digital channels, email, events)
- Design and execute, via global and local teams, high impact programs/projects that engage and upsell the user community to paid services via eCommerce
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of the community engagement programs/channels against ‘Consensus’ and named account KPIs
- Identify best practices and author playbooks to drive a best-in-class experience across all touch points with a user through a clearly defined user journey
- Oversee and manage the digital promotions within community campaigns/programmes, including but not limited to SEO, PPC, Paid Media, Webinars, Organic Social, and Email
- Use campaign analytics and pipeline data to guide future marketing activity and maximise the ROI from the programme budget
- Where required work with Product, Content and Field Marketing to define the nurture streams and content needed for the programmes
- Track and communicate programme progress against monthly, quarterly and annual set goals; monitor and analyse channel and programme performance with the aim to identify gaps and propose solutions
- Experience of using modern marketing and sales automation systems, with specific focus on using data to drive continuous improvement in programme effectiveness.
Community Marketing Manager’s Skills required
- Several years of relevant work experience in community and/ or customer marketing in a global B-to-B technology business
- Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Demonstrable relevant professional experience in customer relationship marketing
- A demonstrated history of success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.) and Marketing
Are you enthusiastic about the Community Marketing Manager job? Send us your CV in Word format today