MB / CPSM 972435
Building & Engineering, Business Development, Contracts Management, Other, Other, Sales, Sales Director, Sales Manager
£40,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
£40k to £45k OTE £90k pa
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Sales sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Property Sales Manager to join a highly successful international buyers agency that focuses on leasing and acquisitions, based in Central London.
Commercial Property Sales Manager’s Core Duties
- Whole life cycle acquisition advisory, from client introduction to successful close of acquisition and leasing transactions.
- Qualifying client requirements and identifying suitable property in the context of their business plan.
- Guiding clients throughout the process of rent or purchase of commercial real estate until transaction close.
- Attending viewings with clients and ensuring the client and counter party have all relevant information to complete due diligence.
- Negotiating terms of the deal on behalf of and in the interest of the client with seller agencies.
Commercial Property Sales Manager Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years' experience in a commercial property sales role, ideally with experience in office or retail agency/investment.
- Ability and desire to work cross-sector and in a range of regional markets to meet varying client requirements.
- Efficient and organised worker, with the ability to work on multiple requirements simultaneously.
- This is a very exciting job requiring passion and teamwork in a fast moving company.
- Expected OTE £90k
- Opportunity for fast career growth
- Opportunity to lead your own team within 8 months
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today