General & Other, Other
£110,000 to £145,000 Per Annum
+ Bens & Bonus
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Clinical and Regulatory Product Head to join the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals in the life sciences industry.
They are seeking a skilled product strategist who has significant experience with Clinical and regulatory solutions globally; can define and drive growth strategy while fostering a collaborative and productive culture.
The Clinical and Regulatory Product Head will be responsible for leading the commercial strategy and vision for the future of the Clinical and Regulatory portfolio. The position requires strong commercial thinking, and a thorough understanding of the drug development market, industry trends, competitive dynamics, and core users, along with their workflow and key needs. Experience and understanding of the success drivers and challenges of product development is required.
Salary: £110,000 to £120,000 + 20% Bonus & numerous other benefits
Clinical and Regulatory Product Head’s Main Duties:
- Identifying opportunities for revenue growth within our existing product framework, evangelizing internally and externally our products and services to support strong growth, and defining our future innovations in the clinical and regulatory space.
- Devising, planning and executing business cases and driving a strong go-to-market approach for the products and growth derived from these business cases.
- Building user communities from established contacts and Key Opinion Leaders to promote our products and service offerings.
- Building and developing key customer and industry relationships; creating and delivering thought leadership at industry events; collaborating closely with the sales and marketing teams.
- Reviewing or contributing to functional specifications, prototypes and early product versions to ensure ability to meet market goals and obtain customer acceptance.
- Leading a highly professional and experienced product management team, ensuring that short- and long-term goals of the Clinical and Regulatory team are achieved.
- In collaboration with the Channel & Alliances team identify potential partnerships and industry collaborations.
Clinical and Regulatory Product Head’s Education/Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in/with clinical, regulatory and pharmacovigilance departments of pharmaceutical companies or CROs and deep understand of industry drivers
- Proven business and commercial experience with a deep knowledge of the end-user workflow and ability to identify the critical needs that will add commercial value
- 10-15-year experience in product/proposition management or in a highly commercial role which includes deep knowledge of clinical and regulatory side of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing budgets and establishing product investment and yield analysis
- Passion for customer centricity
- Experience managing and leading people to achieve successful outcomes and with a proven ability to influence key stakeholders within a matrix environment
- Excellent relationship management and inter-personal skills
- Excellent oral and written English communications.
- Well organized and disciplined with regards to policy, procedure and standards.
- Master in a Life Sciences discipline or MBA